Long-Term Care Financing Collaborative Members listed below may have joined in their individual capacities. Participation in this project does not necessarily reflect views held by members’ past or current employers.
- Sheila Burke, Harvard Kennedy School; Strategic Advisor, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz
- Stuart Butler, The Brookings Institution; Board Member, Convergence Center for Policy Resolution
- Marc Cohen, LifePlans, Inc.
- Howard Gleckman, Urban Institute
- Donald Redfoot, Consultant
- Jonathan Westin, The Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA)
Members at Large
- Gretchen Alkema, The SCAN Foundation
- Robert Blancato, Elder Justice Coalition
- Susan Coronel, America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- John Erickson, Erickson Living
- Mike Fogarty, Former CEO, Oklahoma Health Care Authority
- William Galston, The Brookings Institution
- Lee Goldberg, The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Jennie Chin Hansen, Immediate past CEO, American Geriatrics Society
- Ron Pollack, Families USA
- John Rother, National Coalition on Healthcare
- Nelson Sabatini, The Artemis Group
- Allen Schmitz, Technical Advisor to the Collaborative, Milliman, Inc.
- Dennis Smith, Dentons US LLP
- Ronald Soloway, UJA- Federation of New York (retired)
- Ben Veghte, National Academy of Social Insurance
- Paul Van De Water, The Center on Budget & Policy Priorities (CBPP)
- Audrey S. Weiner, Jewish Home Lifecare, Immediate past Chair, LeadingAge
- Gail Wilensky, Project HOPE
- Richard Teske (1949-2014), Former U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Official
- We would like to acknowledge and extend our appreciation to Caroline Haarmann of the American Health Care Association (AHCA), Robert Moffitt of the Heritage Foundation, Deb Whitman of AARP, and Lisa Ekman for their wisdom, advice and counsel and for participating in many of the Collaborative’s discussions.